Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

To All Day traders

saash
Super Contributor
So you seem to also think I should can this idea and rather keep my career? To me - all I have to do is take my money off risk if I decide to go away somewhere. He-he, like put it into your lazy system, and just watch the market for an hour each day on the close :-) Well - I've only been consistently profitable week on week for about 10 weeks now - so I'm not yet ready to commit my life to this. Maybe I'm not trading on quite as short term basis - cos my current silly system still allows the odd cup of coffee. And if I haveto spend time away from the market, I put my money off risk first, or reduce my on risk exposure.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
thing is .. don't confuse day trading with trading .. day trading is one of many methods of trading .. my lazy system is another method .. 4/21 is another an so on .. my advice is to get a number of 'lazt' trading systems and trade them, each requiring a few minutes per day .. then we rocking ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If I recall correctly, Yonathan Rom mentioned that hes considering a course on intraday trading with a focus on Stochastics.. somethin in that line... wud be nice
0 Kudos
warhippo
Super Contributor
All I can say to HateGauteng is stay where you are. If the lady on internet is from Russia think twice. If she is from internet RSA think again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This might be off topic but if you of you guys have been to Yonatan's tech courses what do you think of his system?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Combining only his MACD strategy and Simos lazy system is a winner OMO. the diverging and converging RSI confusing stuff I dont use im to stupid
0 Kudos