Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

To Chartist, On Your 32nd Birthday

Not applicable
Now that I have your attention, whatever happened to the site you were going to set up with active-chat and forum, where we would meet to discuss our intra-day trades? Is it still in the pipeline? Has the pipeline been diverted through Iraq? Is there still light at the end of the tunnel? Have Eskom and The Prince Of Darkness turned off said light? Has the bulb been stolen? Am I asking too many questions? Should I stop? Well?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
Yes Goldfinger, The problem is time - to do this properly you need the time and I just dont get around to it. I know some people have offered their help... Ja but maybe SFM could give us some kind of indication of the timeline they have on the improvements they were planning (such as fourm with more fuctionality) - maybe this one gives them a big enough headache already and they dont want a bigger one?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
If we could just plug into a chat room through Skype, so we can hear each other.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes was thinking of that as well...we could even see each other...err on second thoughts maybe voice would be Ok...I have skype..who else ...all we need to do is log on...Skype has the facility to create rooms...
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
still awaiting your skype ID I asked for in e-mail earlier this week, thanks
0 Kudos
Not applicable
apologies RDB - didnt get it...pse resend..
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
cant find the mail now between all my sent items, it was in one of the mails where we discussed gold recently
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
or maybe just search skype under the name per my e-mail signature and add me
0 Kudos
Nolan
Contributor
I also have skype, but I cant afford to sit on Skype the whole day, I have to asnswer phone calls and dont want to miss out on anything, can we use skype via the chat button or dowe have to use the microphone?
0 Kudos