Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

To Chartist... new breakout level forming?

Not applicable
So we've detailed the large symmetrical triangle and expected breakout, but if we take a much shorter timeframe (from 22 Oct to present) it would seem that we have a new triangle forming by way of testing the initial breakout. Where are we now... support 67.00, resistance 74.50? I'd like to hear what you think.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
I see First support at 69.90 and not at 67.00 ( do not forget the gap, always support )
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm referring to the support and resistance of the triangle, but yes... short term support is 69.90 although I think that gap was closed and I dont think it will hold in intraday trading. I'm already long in this trade but will add to my position on a large up day, big volume at the right level (74.50 - 75.00).
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The gap has not close ( we have had a open below 69.90 but not a close below that ) iam also waiting for a entry point. Oil is my worry
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hennie, how would Oil be your worry for HAR? Is it due to the oil price adding to bottom line costs or otherwise?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Gold price that is ( would be nice to see gold move higher ) gold price following oil price right now
0 Kudos