Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

To Ditzy and Zing

john_1
Super Contributor
I always get you girl confused, please help me, which one of you gave up a harem of men for true love and which one has the 7 year old. any other info to help me remember won't go astray!
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Johno ! you don't need a reminder... you need medication. You can credit me with both.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lol... You mean there lurks amongst us a female who gave up a harem full of men for true love? Oprah and Paris Hiltons love-child, surely.
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Hey ! watch it or I'll use my considerable influence with Stranded to have your posts bounced off. Wait... they already do that ! ( I still get jittery from having given up the harem)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lol... Stranded wont even let me add the Wonk. As for the Harem, as the old saying goes, "A man in the hand is worth 2 mens hands in the bush" or something along those lines.
0 Kudos
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
I want to know how the Ditzy & Zing harem information is going to be plugged into John's "Backdating Your Trades" program. (Or is backdating just another name for calling up ex girlfriends who dumped you years ago?.)
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Tis getting really complicated ! We may end up with John trading some plugs with some back tested dates, in a more mechanised manner, of course.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartist could give Johno' some back-tested plugs, me thinks.
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
didn't he said he had a stand outside that church ?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
You guys crack me up, sh!t I may need that butt plug after all.
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Chaaaaaartist !! They're calling you ...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I thought you meant Imodium, sorry easy mistake to make.
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
B-u-t-t P-l-u-g... I-m-o-d-i-u-m... oh, I see, both scatological chat, a lot in common !
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
suitably rebuked.
0 Kudos