Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

To John,What would your definition be for Day trayder?

Not applicable
the preffered trade for me today is still a short one.....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
It seems like we're in the minority. Look at the bloody thing go, and I'm also out.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
oh yea of little faith.....you should wait for it...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I just can't get in the grove today. I think I am going to have to go out for a little lunch, no point sitting around on an empty tummy.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John if only you were a good boy and listened to me.....too eager and premature once again....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
looks like the thought of lunch was enough to get in with a little action.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes John...there are easy trades and there are hard trades.....just like there are day traders that make money and others that dont...heheh
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
Confucius says...He who rides high horse looking for fall
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
confusious also says: man with buttplug is full of *****.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes kripto...very right....when you have made a nice profit as a trader you are at your most vulnerable....thats why I will go right now wire some of the profit into my bank account....go and spend some and not trade for a while....at least a day.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John...u gonna be alright here on your own....just remember you sell high and you buy low today....not the other way round
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
sounds like a good plan, C. enjoy the shopping. hey, maybe preston could do with a nice new dress, if you feel up for some gift shopping? got to keep his neighbours happy.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
LOL you need to do less shopping and more shagging, helps with the personality.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ah yes John that must be the problem.....lets not get into a competition about who shags more often....u are a married man so I know how desperate you can be for a bit of dirty talk but this is not a bar room...maybe you would like mail me about joinig one of my special interest groups?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
LOL! If there is any old married couple on this forum it's John and Chartist.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
lol , I got a six pack, well defined leg and a chest that make both JOhn and Chartist burn with envy. NB, bra size 44 AA.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
what does the lack of sex give it away!
0 Kudos