Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

To Russ

Namib
Contributor
Can't reply from the other post, so I'll try this one.Agree with what u say on the period it takes to actually unwind after a stressfull session. I do waves and that certainly does not help! I find that the music I listen to actually helps a lot. Geezzzz, for a moment there I thought I was alone in the desert! Rgds
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Russ
Super Contributor
Not to mention the fact that there is an exact correlation between my mood and my portfolio value! I don't mind the mania when I'm winning. It's when I'm losing that I get irritable, and abuse the cocaine,alcohol and sleeping medication. Only joking,I don't get irritable.
0 Kudos
Namib
Contributor
I'll have to work on the sex part though. Not sure why I'm missing out on that mania!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Don't believe you.
0 Kudos
mbk
Contributor
How often do ppl in Namib have sex?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Well, considering that the population density for Namibia is 2.5 people per square km - not very often.
0 Kudos
Namib
Contributor
When they're not glued to a monitor looking like something from a horror movie...actually quite often...and Please!!... we are only 2 million, no crowding please!
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
I heard the doctor told Namib he had to give up sex. Namib wanted to know what part, talking about it or thinking about it
0 Kudos