Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

To Simon, MAC/iPhone

Not applicable
please make OST and a price streamer work for macs i.e. iPhone
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I have an idea for OST, actually told them about it, but dont know if they working on anything like this. but if they could make a mobile website that uses the standard for mobile technology it should work on all mobiles, Nokie, Iphone, Blackberry, you name it. Simon, any idea if they working on this idea, i really think this could open some interesting markets for OST as there are many more mobile phones that are internet ready than people with computers and internet access. Mobile is the way to go for the masses in africa... i think it would be awesome to have such a platform, it could be very limited functionality to only place orders, view portfolio and watchlists, other than that the guys can logon at home to the normal site... if you want any more ideas on this, you can ask me, i have loads... actually played around with a mockup once for the idea...
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
load operamini.com then access the web site you can get the some functions
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
yip, i use that sometimes, but a proper .mobi site would be awesome.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am using an Ericson P1i. Will it work on mine?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
operamini works on all mobile phones and is by far the best browser for a mobile ..
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
.mobi sites works on all web/wap compatible phones... this is the Steinhoff mobi site, try it on your phone - http://www.steinhoffinternational.com/mobile/
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Does operamini load on the iPhone? BTW the problem with the OST software on Safari extends to the Google Chrome browser which I think will start becoming far more popular in the next few months.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
bjmdirect.com has a site mini.bjmdirect.com that a good platform for trading mobile..
0 Kudos