Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

To Simon and Standard bank

john_1
Super Contributor
Simon, the point here is really that we are not talking datapro, we are talking top 40 If we go into a bear market, I want to be able to short these and others. Should I go looking for a platform that will alow for this to happen or is somthing going to be done to ensure that my stratergy can be implimented at SFM? yes or no!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
KIO also not available.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Chartist were do suggest I take my money I know you have looked around.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John....no where at the moment....my strategy is to have everything in a money market account apart from 250K which is my stock in trade for day trading.......and my properties which are very long term .....in times like these your view has to be minute by minute....when we have a clear trend back in place (whatever that will be) I will look at taking a position......
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I meant platform not share.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John...u know I use DWT...u can even trade the grains on this platform...they have great service...things like letting you know when there is a problem via sms immediately and then letting you know when its fixed....like answering the phone immediately and getting through to someone who can help you intelligently without hanging on....transferring money immediately etc etc....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what does DWT stand for?
0 Kudos
simps
Contributor
John I feel your pain. Try Nedbank CFDs or Global Trader. You won't win with Standard Bank!
0 Kudos