Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

To Simon-bear market?

Russ
Super Contributor
Is this now a "clear-cut bear market" as the technical analysis report today says?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Hedgehog
Frequent Contributor
Hi Mate Not Simon here but somebody who on 8 th August called the market correctly when everybody was getting excited about the rebounce. I will say what I said then. The market will be bouncing back and pulling back until probably middle September or October, then given favourable conditions, start bouncing back up. Still to much volatility to go long. In the mean time ejloy the swings, check your charts for entry and exit points, wait for a pull back, probably next week and short the market or buy puts do this until the dust has settled then go long if the charts tell you. Well at least that is what I will do - this is a volatile market and we may more oftern get it wrong than right
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Djew wanna pease offme, huh? Djew wanna buy my shares cheap, huh? huh? Yous gotta PAY, I sez. Pay! I aint sellin my shares cheap no more. Djew bottom feeders ain't gettin my Imps, Agls, Sap's an Ams no matter how much you drive the prices down or scare the cojones offa me with your short selling. Even if Moxy does say its a clearcut bear market.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Russ, for now we're experiencing volatility. It may be the start of the bear - but one only knows that in hind sight.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
its definitely a bear, not hold on it's a bull.....its a bear... its a bull!!!!! tell you what, if its not a bear, then its a bull!!!! rite now seems more like a monkey
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Bottoms Up! The peeps are trying to lure me into selling my AMS just on divi-day. No-No.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Simon-bear? Is that some kind of pet nickname or something?
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
This little Fed intervention does not spell the end of the volatility. Like the sub-prime reaction, this is overzealous euphoria.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sellers are back with a vengeance. seemes they were waitin for this bounce to peak
0 Kudos