Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

To Zarp - SBKDBV's

Day_Trader
Regular Contributor
Zarp - what is your take on SBKDBV? I also loaded up - (ave 13c). What strike price do you think me should sell and WHEN is the f*&^*ng banks going to drop? Or should I look at some put SSF's?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
Dear daytrader : a little patience....At 13c average ? = good.The BANK Index is overbought...If you want to understand my confidence in this, go to to http://aliencharts.4shared.com..I've posted a number of overall Charts.Pay attention to the EZA stuff....best of.
0 Kudos
Day_Trader
Regular Contributor
Thx Zarp!! Will do so.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
SBK:Daily MACD sees crossover...weekly MACD ( click 'all' button)..there is a nice line-up of Daily and Weekly MACD tops, with a Bonus triple-top on the Monthly..##Down-Action probability, good.SBK at R108 low will = Point and Figure Supply(KEY)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rand weakness coming vs Yen should also add impetus to downmove..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
please do not take advice from an idiot who bought these at 25c...now bid at 10c ... just in case you are confused ...the idea is to buy warrants at a low price and then sell them for more...
0 Kudos