Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

To all Bulls and Longs

Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
Dear B & L's from Monday start getting used to seeing RED. I know you have'nt seen this for a while but to remind you they are little red triangular arrows pointing downwards and it is advised that when a Bear is chasing you you RUN like hell..... OMO PS Chartist This was posted in jest ( before you lambaste me again) although I strongly agree with the content. I;ve been sitting on the sidelines waiting for the Bears. Historically I've always made more money on a downturn than the up .
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
I just love these guys! :-) Nope, I think I'm still bullish!
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Think ill be Ummmmmmmmm..... bullish thanks BB but we really need you guys so hang in there and always remember your special.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Big Bucks, well yes making money on the downside is historically quicker and easier. But with over 4 years of upside behind us, you've had a long long wait and missed out on a furtune.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
red is great coz its usually followed by green-gives u a chance to restock!
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
red is good news! buy low sell high. the scavengers will start having a feast! great stuff.
0 Kudos