Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

To gida, That ppcihb instalment looks like it expired,

Not applicable
Thats why i do not trade investec installments,they have barriers and when it hits barrier price they get suspended and sold off.Contact investec to c what they will pay out.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
gida
Contributor
thanks... and its suspended today... fvck... oh well i suppose the div i got will counter some of the los... i first bought when ppc was R53 eish...
0 Kudos
gida
Contributor
DOES anyone know how i must contact investec... i checked iwebsite... if its reception what dept do i ask for?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What they normally do is after suspension they sell off the shares over three days and then the average is paid out after 2 weeks.If ever you buy investec inst. make shure u know what the barrier is so that u can watch carefully to c how far you r from it.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
KIM is correct, volume weighted price 2 days post barrier, paid directly into your account after about 5 trading days. contact them on 011 286 4672/3/42
0 Kudos
gida
Contributor
okay... so im gonna get out R4.53 off of a wavg cost of R14.50 even if i include my dividend received ... i still lose R5135...(33% of my warrant account portfolio)... okay... that was not nice to know... oh well i live to trade another day...
0 Kudos