Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Today's data

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Local results due
NONE

Local divs LDT
Cullinan Holdings Ltd (CULINAN5.5) (5.5c)
Nu-World Holdings Ltd (NUWORLD) (120.80c)
UCS Group Ltd (UCS) (4.40c)
Wooltru Ltd (WOLTRU6.7) (6.75c)

US data
15:30
Nonfarm Payrolls, expected 150K
Unemployment Rate, expected 4.5%
Hourly Earnings, expected 0.3%
Average Workweek, expected 33.9
17:00
Factory Orders, expected 1.8%
Mich Sentiment-Rev., expected 97.8

EMU
12:00 - PPI, expected 4.2%.
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
YNWA
Super Contributor
Thanks Simon.....is this going to be a regular "early morning wake up call" cuppa?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Fresh ideas, thanks Simon,u definitely make a difference to this site!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Agreed, nice. I have a request tho. That pencil chewing babe on the log-in page. Couldn't we rather have a pic of you? Nothing special, maybe just something like you unself-consciencely combing your hair while reading the business pages.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I don't comb my hair. AN yes this will be every morning (assuming I get up in time). What else should be added?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what to trade, buy levels, sell levels - just the basics...
0 Kudos
Staal
New Contributor
Hi Simon Pleeeeze get involved with the TA. They STILL call an inverted H&S on TOP40? Thanks
0 Kudos
Nick_1
Frequent Contributor
Thanks Simon, A compacted version like this is most useful. 2 Suggestions to add if possible - 1) Counters LDT for Divs for the next month or quarter. 2) Next quarter's known new listings & Dates (AltX and JSE) (U woulda thought Altx-website would have a nice table on the front page with all this detail but nah, too much effort I suppose). Thanks in advance, mister
0 Kudos
DF
Contributor
Maybe a tick box on every share and if the market close STD bank send you a sms of closing price on all shares ticked???? I am not always in front of my laptop but always interested in closing prices??? Thanks
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
DF, already exists. Go to;
=> My detailed watch list and click on the button = > Daily SMS/E-mail update. You then select times/days you want and SMS or email sent with price and below you tick which stocs you want this info on. Importantly the stock first has to be on your watch list before you can request the info. Also SMS charged at 25c per one, debited from your quotes bank.

cheers - Simon
0 Kudos
Asher
Regular Contributor
hehe, like this idea
0 Kudos
Asher
Regular Contributor
How about reworking the Find Warants page to look more like SaWarrants had it.
0 Kudos