Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Today

Wizard
Super Contributor
What happened today went beyond comprehension. WOW
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Shard
Super Contributor
I can only assume this somehow spun off the movement on Jubilee Platinum, but you're right. There's some weird stuff going on in the market, kinda scary.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I don't understand, but I'm happy to be on the receiving end...
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
nothing to do with JBL. Read the SENS. This kind of movement was expected when the transaction went through as WEZ is deeply undervalued. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there's another pullback. Also, this move was on pretty low volume. Over the long term, and as long as Mike stays at the helm, this share is going to do very well for the patient investor. I said it before, and I say it again. WEZ is absolutely uniquely positioned compared to other juniors, to weather the downturn and come out on top eventually. You don't have to be a CA to figure this out.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jubilee, oh Jubilee, thou make my hart proud, thou ticklest my goatee... Anyway, JBL made my little long term portfolio shine again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nova, but have a look Vol has never been a big thing for WEZ in the past either
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And its back! I was long at 160. I missed Jubilee though. Why did it shoot up?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
3.19 Yello !!!!!
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
hmm Hennie, looks like volume is in fact going to be the thing today. I'm a bit surprised as I really didn't think we'd see more than 500k to 800k either yesterday or today. There's definite interest out there as WEZ doesn't often trade volume of more than 500k per day. Mebbe someone knows something the rest of us don't? But then, WEZ at even 400c is still a bargain buy for the longer term.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
hehe, looks like WEZ broke the Market Depth indicator!
0 Kudos