Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Todays Question TOPDWS or TOPDWM

sax
Frequent Contributor
CE, that is what i see but that is not what is happening to the prices on these waves??? They are basically static. M is not really going down as it is supposed to and R is also not really going up???? I must say i'm lost
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
As I said, hopefully some clever dude will bail us out, but by the looks of it, I am sure they are reading our post on this issue........maybe nobody knows ?
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Confused - should have been up 7 or 8 % already
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Got it - maybe we holding the charts upside down
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Market maker - where are you!!!
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
good one, but i bought in on M again while it was low. I decided to get the price streamer..... still don't know if i will use it. Can you add the Futures ALSI on it?? If so where do i find it?
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Don't know - only use Igindex and xmarkets. I think maybe it is also a bit of delayed reaction from sellers. Futures pricing ahead by a mite.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Youve got to factor in the last 1/2hour trade yesterday afternoon as well when the futures continue to trade until 17h30 whilst the cash market closed at 17h00 and the warrants at 10 to. So perhaps if fell further in last 1/2hour yesterday and todays open takes it back to the 17h00 level (that is futures)
Must say the wave threads last couple of days have been a blast!
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Yipee another nice wave thread. So is the futures on x-markets and IG markets the same or not?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
More than 303 down now. Can someone confirm from th IG side.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
If one of our IG buds can tell us what they see, that will be cool.
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Igindex - 25751 - up 0.23% - 61points
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Okay now I'm totally confuse. But IMO the wave are reacting more to the x-markets stats. Look DWR is at 67/70, and with the IG market positive it would have been around 50/55.
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Dawn I got to go out for a few hours
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
M has to start climbing now i've been buying in like hell. Dono what the changes of a positive close will be
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
SaX what prices are you getting into 330-340? I'm waiting for it to dip below 330.
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
They just confirmed, no futures is availible on Price Streamer.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
DB? On the Standard bank Price Streamer they say there is no futures availible, not even on the ALSI.
0 Kudos