Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Tomorrow is Friday! !!!! Yipeeeee

Maggie
Super Contributor
Hands up who is going BIGGGGGGG. And then we have the rugby at 9 on saturday morning to appease the hangover!!!!! and then there is Monday and the stockmarket aasin...hmmm..lol
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Wizard
Super Contributor
Come and pick me up.. I sure wanna take ride in the Modena !!!
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
What time you picking us up?
0 Kudos
kemp
Occasional Contributor
Remember what happened on this day 8 years ago.. to the US,the world and the markets..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Finally it makes sense... The punters buying TOPSKP are insuring themselves againt a repeat of the doomsday experience.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
yes, usually SBK has three prices on both bid and offer ,always remembering that the actual price is determined by tha TOPI index at any given moment....seems a lot of folks are hoping the market will reverse some,which is a fairly good bet as nothing goes up in a straight line....but will it reverse enough to make this a paying bet,i don't think so....only huge buying orders will help pay the costs of trading ,such a bid was made at 17 cents,as Timato says more folksbuying today than yesterday.Knock out is a hair breath away!...and of course it might not reverse!
0 Kudos