Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Too early to accurately say

Not applicable
but DOW is down quite hard as at 18h00 (12pm US time) at 9875 (98 point down)...so will we see a lower low there? Question though anyone know what is driving the downward pressure? Company results out quite good and even revenue up (profit down 30% but above expectation) for Verizon. I thought it was a good outlook. COuld be Capmark (commercial real estate lender) filing for bankrupcy protection. COuld the commercial mortgage woes be comming home to roost?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Ninja
Super Contributor
Oil is tanking bringing markets with it....have just banked 100 points on Dow on the way down in 10 mins......I think we may see more downside tonight although hard to call further out. If you are trading the Dow use the 5 min chart and limit risk with a few scalps on offer.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Oil is tanking bringing markets with it....have just banked 100 points on Dow on the way down in 10 mins......I think we may see more downside tonight although hard to call further out. If you are trading the Dow use the 5 min chart and limit risk with a few scalps on offer.
0 Kudos