Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Top 10 uncracked codes

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
We got smart people here ?? Top 10 uncracked codes .. http://ow.ly/3QN8r
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Not applicable
Rainman will solve them all.
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Suki, surely you joke?? Dustin Hofman, Tom Cruise, RAINMAN???? The movie
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
i thought one of the guys on the forum go by that name. I know the movie. funny, funny, funny, ..... movie.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
then again, maybe its Johns alter nickname? BTW Where is the boy these days. aint seen him quip this year yet?
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
seen him on realchartist........
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Can someone please tell me who are these people:chartist,realchartist and where does Roffey fit into all of this.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It is a Tale of the ancient ABACUS.When a motley crew arrived in the financial backwater of Afrique du Sud...and discovered 7 items of liquidity on the local exchange.Then came the Internet and the joys of Knowledge and Spam Mail.However, our intrepid crew,unswerving amidst early losses, learnt the Way of ALSI and cfd and Futures extravaganzas' and became Local icons in their own right....uh,that a clue ?(heh)
0 Kudos
Franksays
Frequent Contributor
The lunatic, the ancient mariner and the barnacle. One and the same, sharing many similarities, maybe a name. Madness reigns....in the hall of the mountain king. Roffey is a good laugh, chartist and real chartist are the same dudes. Not sure about a fake chartist though. Maybe thats Roffey's title. Its in his email address.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So...are we down to 9 codes then ?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
And oh wise ones,prey tell where on this volcanic sludge may we see such learned lunatics.Except for Roffey ofcourse,I know where to find him.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams, the brightest either move on or are "asked" to move on due to conflicts of opinions. Look for Chartist at realchartist.com You will find most of the old boys there.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
ok CPS,will chek them out
0 Kudos