Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Topi futures

Super Contributor
far too many sideways lately
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
yip, pancakes on sale...
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
gap traders: lets see you dip your toes into this 600 points gap
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Well you got your 34760 target from the double top in a few minutes
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
And approaching 200 day SMA
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
once ALL Share index hits 38 000 then im coming back in unless there is some other major economic event which could push the JSE lower - any views on the bottom levels to come in at?
0 Kudos
Supa
Contributor
I've often read on this forum you guys mentioning the 'gap'. Is this the range in the Fib chart that you guys are referring to?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
diff usually between open and close see just one lap.com gap trading video it explains the gap and how to trade when it occurs and see http://www.investopedia.com/terms/g/gap.asp for a general idea
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Bit of a long wait but she closed after getting stopped out twice
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
The easy money with gaps is when gaps close quickly...this was painful
0 Kudos
Supa
Contributor
Thanks Orange. It's a good clip on Justonelap.com as usual. Life would be so much easier if I could just download Simon's brain's contents ;) How do you guys get the charts onto 15min intervals on SBK charts? I can only get it down to around a week or so?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
if you use easy trader change chart type from historical to intraday to get smaller live charts
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
35800 first target, support 35400
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
bounced off 35800, stop moved to breakeven. Next target above 36000.15 minute trend change at 35500. support at 35400
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
got ya rams thanks im getting the hang of the support and resistance its quite helpful. i hoped today would be more oomph but alas free money is free money be it 170 odd points or more bring it on.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
632 pts 4 a bland day, bring green on next week
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
falling wedge broken, first target is 36620, then 38000 then ultimately 41000
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
well, for intraday,a retrace to 36300-36400 , if any of those levels hold , then will be time for re-entry.if we take out your 36620, then a move close to 37000 today.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
36620 just taken out...
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
well, could not get past 36630, exiting at 36580
0 Kudos