Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Topi running streak...

Rams
Super Contributor
hey, Charty....but who is the real C..eh eh eh
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the real C or a real C?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
You are missing two words between the R & C, they are "is a".
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
are you the voice from the hole... stop the prancing and put horse in front of the hole , what do you get? eh eh
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Question is how how far are the bulls going to run until they run out of steam? Or will Ben and Dradgi give them more steroids this coming week... The bears are still alive!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ony an idiot would think they were dead...what did they think kept the alsi in this holding pattern for 15 trading days?...why could they only in all that time the bulls only put on an extra 200 points...suckers buying pros selling...low volume....defensives lead the way...may as well get on the rooftop and shout THE TOP IS IN
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
YES ....can you count yet?...whats the count?...nice round numbers now...come on try a little harder!
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Topi broke through support 31280?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes but will require retest...which we will get'
0 Kudos
Not applicable
so im actually long from 160 with scalp as we have a TD forming which will take us to restest and possibly gap close...but retest is highest prob at the moment
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Come Rams ...another nice round number...give us the count!!!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well...still difficult for me... still so far away to 2000....just cannot count all the way to 2000...eh eh eh!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
u are, quite simply, a bore now. Rare to find someone so utterly devoid of any redeeming feature..do the count or crawl back into the hole you emerged from...oh remember to undo the tail from between your legs as you do cause its likely to drag in whetever that hole is infested with...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
remember , i made no call on where this market is going or will go...i trade strictly according to a system and its purely mechanical...so down, up sideways makes no difference to me...but when a lost soul pumps up his chest everytime the market does what it normally does and that is going down after going up and going up after going down...and tries to sell the point that it called the short, then that is just laughable and even more laughable when a 2000 point short is called and the market goes up...you want to go on with this boring point...or you have a website to go to?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes im sure you would conveniently like to sweep it all under the carpet as the points mount...what happened to 35000 and 37000 ? dont make me dredge up your posts... come come Rammy....lets not suddenly play all coy!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well, dredge it all out...go on...but i must admit...i make the call for BIL at 220.SOL at 320...but i dont have to be right and am not selling the idea that it will get there...getting the message?...i dont need to sell my bias and i dont need validation...i just trade( and invest) mechanically....shhhhh...shhhh....no noise
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Rams, to be honest, I don't think anyone on this forum, except for, maybe your side kick, gives a continental .... what you think or do. I personally think you don't trade at all but spend your time posting meaningless remarks, and reading trading books. Let that bone go Pluto.
0 Kudos