Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Topi

sponono
Super Contributor
Beautiful
0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20
Rams
Super Contributor
35000?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
need to clear 31,000 first then who knows maybe we can hit 35,000 before the end of the year.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
another short around 30130 on ALSI futures?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
have a chart in XPS format but cant upload it. Any ideas?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
one hour trend down,....maybe 29500 on TOPI will be tested again?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
the R/$ and the VIX suggests that a correction is coming. looks like yester "Beautiful" was just a blow off. Will 29,500 hold? suppose we will see should we get there.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
correction or short term trend reversal or correction over...if correction to recent downtrend, then we go down further. If correction over or short term trend reversal, then we go up...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
to qualify: if correction to UPTREND over or short term trend reversal, then we go up
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
Here is a question i never thought someone will ask me. if I have R18 000 and want to buy a contract can i?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
well that depends on who you want to have taken out, and what level of expertise you require.. after all that chop Dawani only paid about R10 000 for his contact but look what it got him!!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
47 points to 29500 and 7 minutes to auction!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
29497...well almost!
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
R/$ now above 7.8 (a close above 7.84 would send it to 7.84+(7.84-7.43)= 8.25 (5% up) and VIX is up as well. Funny thing $Gold is also getting pounded. My guess is that we are in for an even bigger correction. OST's last report indicates a short term down trend below 29,410.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
your high price alert of 29900 for JUNE 12 ALSI has been triggered by the latest price of 29900. support at 29500 has held nicely, hey.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
FTSE still to close todays GAP
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
29,500 watch it like a hawk
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
bounced off again this am-29509...