Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Topi

Rams
Super Contributor
and there is a point discussing your opininion based on a video? Whats your view on the TOPI/ALSI. Unless, you are the person in the video, then I do aplogise, you do have an opinion?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Who said anything about discussing the video. I asked you if you had any targets, you said no. Asked you if you watched the video, apparently you didnt. So that's that, you have no opinion. Just looking to say that other peoples opinions dont make sense....Strange really.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
I have been around here long enough. There is not respect for anyone option or ideas. Yeah, and we know who they are (the mockers) - this site has become a dead place because of that. Well - if you been on OST long enough you would know where it all started!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Agreed DEP, makes no sense. This is a forum, here to discuss opinions, and help each other at the same time......
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
On a scale of 5 to 10 my score for amateur video is 4 going on 3.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Your opinion....does it matter to anyone but you. Anyways, analysis quite accurate so far hey.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
That so-called analysis is unadulterated guesswork - no technical substance. This another touting exercise to dupe the dupables eh not?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well well..I see we still have the trading giants FREDSED and RAMS doing their thing...in case you had any questions about the 2000 pt short this is how we do it...http://www.screencast.com/t/mMw6IJmASI
0 Kudos