Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Topi

Bouwer
Super Contributor
TOPI threads keeps being deleted... Where to from here?
0 Kudos
66 REPLIES 66
Rams
Super Contributor
maybe flat until US...Asia mixed and Aussie down....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Flat....US futures to open
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
And 150 points per contract on ALSI .....15 min candle at 15h00 on US futures open
0 Kudos
Bouwer
Super Contributor
What software do you use?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
None special.....Easytrader. And some excellent charting on Webtrader. Lots free stuff on investing.com.
0 Kudos
Bouwer
Super Contributor
Very red this morning!!
0 Kudos
Bouwer
Super Contributor
Just had a look at the webtrader platform and the charting software is pretty cool!! Why isn't easy trader the same? A bit ridiculous actually.. Can't even see more than 5 days history for intra day charts..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
I am technically bearish and fundamentally bullish
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
Ladies and Gentlemen Where would I find updated ratios for ALSI 40 and ALSI? All indexes have dropped significantly and such ratios should give us something new to look at.
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
Ladies and Gentlemen Where would I find updated ratios for ALSI 40 and ALSI? All indexes have dropped significantly and such ratios should give us something new to look at. I am talking about ratious such as PE
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
market info ==>> list of indices
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
Thank you so much Simon, that helps a lot
0 Kudos
Bouwer
Super Contributor
What do you base your fundamentals on? I know the USD/ZAR looks good for profits in SA. But wouldn't a strong USD against other major players be a bad thing? Ex. Sasol makes gas in USA but sells to UK, why buy from US if you can get it from Russia for half the price or is my assessment incorrect?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Bullish about equities.....valuation and price, ther- in we see all these fluctuations , currency fluctuations etc? SOL starting to look valuable.
0 Kudos
Bouwer
Super Contributor
Looks like we can still see that 44500 mark test
0 Kudos
Bouwer
Super Contributor
Massive gap up on ALSI this morning!!
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
Ja, after close of yesterday; this is an unsatisfactory result.
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
Island reversal?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Taking out 44596 will point the way forward, and taking down 43 111 points the way down. But usually after the sellof , markets have a bit of ADHD, people on the fence, hence one day up, next day down. We were down yesterday and US closed massive up.....so if US goes gown 247 points today, we may just close our gap.....or end flat.... ...or go up some more.....maybe a good time to go fishing....
0 Kudos