Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Touvest

dreamer
Contributor
The price of Tourvest increased by 15 cents. Any ideas why? Researching this, and will post if I find some reasons. Thanks
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Nick_1
Frequent Contributor
Dreamer, dont break ur back in trying to find a reason for one specifc days movement? Sometimes it is purely just a move. Recently seen a comparison of Wall Street newspaper headings with a 6 month gap. The older one explained why HIGH oil was bad for stocks and the most recent explained why HIGH oil is good for stocks ( In just as many words, AND no its not a typo both articles said HIGH!!!)
0 Kudos
dreamer
Contributor
Thanks Nic. I guess you right. Have been sitting on this share for two years, and think it still represents good value. But, I do get a little excited with a 5% move in one day. I guess its wait and see. And despite my efforts, no luck in understanding why the share moved.
0 Kudos
Nick_1
Frequent Contributor
No Prob dreamer. Eventhough I said dont sweat it I think I picked up on why it jumped. Apparantly the BBC in UK have selected SA as their main holiday destination for this year and will be featuring it on BBC from May (I think?). Should provide more momentum for Tourvest.
0 Kudos
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
Perhaps that should stem the cancellations following Rattray's murder, if only a little.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Frank Blak tipped the share in his newsletter this month.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wat is die JSE kode van hierdie stock goeie mense.
0 Kudos
dreamer
Contributor
sharecode TRT
0 Kudos
dreamer
Contributor
sharecode TRT
0 Kudos