Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Trader's breakfast today

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
more coffee .. an shortly wine coz tis almost lunch time .. so OOT ..
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
....and for breakfast???
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
one more time I hear the word coffee and I go long Nestle!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no boet .. coffee .. not Nestle .. that not coffee .. you gotta start with beans ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
fingernails, nicely compliments the grit from under the fingernails from last night
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Avo on toast. I usually go bacon and eggs but moms making fish curry from my fishing trip to Durbs yesterday.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hahah,. man after my heart,. mine was the scrambled egg variety this morning,.. but man, gastro seems to be in town,.. out with a client,. off to the jazz,. both ends ek se,. gash,. what a morning,.. at least my trades are looking PLUMMMM!!! have a lekker weekend guys n gals,..
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Can't wait for the big collapse, great depression 2 and WWIII. Then I can have a legitimate excuse for dinining on long pig.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
If I was answering for Mr market.. I would have to say fillet steak as the bull she be seening its back side.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Always having to introduce s*x into what was a perfectly innocent topic about breakie. Damn man, what is wrong with you.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
you say that like woman dont like s@x. ..but in truth I had not seen that as sexual inuendo..I am a Taurus we take our eating very serriously and see it as a seperate pleasure..
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
What's wrong with ProNutro ? I take a nice helping mixed with raisins, banana and warm milk every day. Drink 600ml of water with that and you will never learn to spell constipation. This breakfast really gives you wings.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I'm Aries...and we see breakfast just as a break to recharge the batteries!
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
as a fellow aries i have to agree
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Hey Brazen: Are you a designer or programmer by any chance?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Nope HG, just a dilettante. Why do you ask?
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
I seem to have this vision of a hot Italian designer babe in my head! Not sure why.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
LOL! Just the talk of gorgonzola. . . Now concentrate on your trading.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
you may be right about the gorilla, I mean gorganzolla..
0 Kudos