Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Traders time

kwagga
Super Contributor
What do the full time traders on this forum keep themselves busy with during quiete spells ? I would hate to be a full time trader during lacklustre market movement.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
superstar
Regular Contributor
They send videos on what to trade, Riaan uhmm just tries to annoy as many people here as possible
0 Kudos
BC02
Super Contributor
seriously though, how dull is today!
Especially after 11:30 on the ALSI.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Personally, I can do with a bit of "dullness" every once in a while.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
But not in the responses in the chat room!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Threshold - What do you do for a living, except for being an investor/trader ?
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Sort of retired when I was 36. I was in computers. Got involved in shares and poperty during articles and alwasy stayed that way. It was more fun when I had real contact with the world though.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
So what's standing in your way of getting contact with the real world now ? Money is mostly the determinng factor when it somes to time and place for 95% of people out there, and you seems to be settled in quite nicely. Age ?
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
43. Don't like people. Miss them - but don't like or trust them. It's easy when you have nothing to risk - I realise that sounds counter-intuitive but the more you have AT risk, the less likely you are to go into business in this feral environment and expose yourself to the vagaries of the South African business environment. Professional risk is also comletely unacceptable - so that is a no-go.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Sounds like you has some bad experiences, although business it seems was good to you at the end of the day.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
shame at least you are your own best friend , as u usually talk to yourself on this forum.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Confusion. You're back. I've so missed your mindless babble.
0 Kudos
BC02
Super Contributor
know exactly what you talking about Threshold, think thats why I got so drawn to trading.
0 Kudos