Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Traderscorner

sk_1
Super Contributor
Has anyone on this forum subscribed to Traderscorner and followed Garth's advice on short term trades profitably?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
Signed up for one trial month just after site launched about a year ago. Also watch Traders Corner on Summit TV. Garth's general advice regarding trading principles is excellent. Also good with his different trading ideas and stragegies. However, any short term trader I suspect trades a fairly small number of shares so after a while you know them all. Timing your trades can only be your decision - if you have to discuss the trade with someone else then it is probably wrong. I find it best to watch a small number of shares closely. In addition, I also like suitable dividend plays.
0 Kudos
WES
Super Contributor
Yes I agree, I currently subscribe to Traderscorner, and their results recently has been a bit of a mix bag (profit and losses), its probabely due to the market volatility and not their knowledge, Garth's general advice and trading principals is very good.
0 Kudos