Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Trading Books and Trading systems

leminus2
Regular Contributor
I know this has been asked a lot already, but I am looking for a good trading book, which also explains a few trading systems. is there something like that. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanx
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
leminus2
Regular Contributor
Thanx John. Who would be the author?
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
post your email adress and we will talk
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
leminus2
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Come into my trading room by Alexander Elder - Excellent with good explanation of system. You can read many books which could just confuse read a couple but pick one system adapt for yourself and follow strictly.Some advice - dont take on too many indicators to give buy/sell signals - 4 max.
0 Kudos
leminus2
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
trend following was a great book .. the only other one worth buying is trading in the zone by mark douglas .. other then that buy psychology books .. an I am serious ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
leminus2....if you like,there's this American trader,(been in the business since 12 yrs old....now about 68.) = A REAL TRADER.Father's name was Bert Seligman.( private-trading legend on Wall Street.). He traded 10% of the Dow's daily volume. Think about that.Mind like a steel trap.A machine. Bert taught Jim. website : jsmineset.com ## He sells a CD / DVD. That's who taught me trading.Jim Sinclair.Maybe he can teach you.
0 Kudos
leminus2
Regular Contributor
Thank you Virilus Imperator
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
i found ive learned more from free stuff on the net than all the trading books ive read, just google day trading and intraday trading videos.
0 Kudos