Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Trading SHB Off-Market

lampies
Occasional Contributor
In the SENS of 16 Sep they refer to an earlier announcement of the JSE on 16 Sep. In that announcement on Moneyweb and other sites (just Google jse sherbourne capital removal from listing announcement)to find the announcement, they mention that the last day to trade these shares off market is 26 Sep and record date is 3 Oct. I contacted the JSE. The JSE or Bridge Capital will be able to give advise in this regard on Thursday.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
lampies
Occasional Contributor
I have found the announcement on this site. Check under Company Profile. Then check under Company News.
0 Kudos
rsalie
Super Contributor
Just curious, what happens now to shareholders? Is the company obliged to give them a platform to trade off-market. Given who we talking about here, I wouldn't be surprised if that is some way off. I wouldn't be surprised if shareholders don't see their money again. Real shame as SHB recently came to market and JSE would have had to do some due dilligence.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
they not required to enable an off market trading platform, and in fact FSB likely wouldn't allow it .. as for the JSE, SHB meet listing requirements, it up to shareholders to decide if it worth investing in, in this case the answer we know now was no
0 Kudos
rsalie
Super Contributor
One way of knowing a company is dodge ... their contact email is a gmail account.
0 Kudos