Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Trading Suspension

Jechlojoes
Contributor
Hi All. Can anybody shed some light on when this company will open trading again. I see they posted some good results but nothing about their suspension in their results. I called their head office and someone gave me some excuse about the JSE rules but nothing concrete. Any comment will be useful. Thanks
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
ABuzz
Super Contributor
I have been in contact with them a number of times over the last year of their suspension and it seems that they haven't got "all their ducks in a row" in terms of JSE requirements. They are supposed to be sending out a statement/SENS update to shareholders to inform them of all the transactions' status - and once this is done to the satisfaction of the JSE, then the suspension will be lifted. I would guess by the end of the year, perhaps sooner. In the meantime, if you own shares, the NAV has gone up nicely, which hopefully bodes well for the share price going forward.
0 Kudos