Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Trading Systems

Highlighted
Contributor
Gents and Ladies What your opinion on share wealth systems ??? Anyone using it ?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Not applicable
I have been using the Sharewealth SPA3 Mechanical trading system for 6 years and found it to have a very positive edge on the market with good results. The online education webinars and helpful public forum for members take a lot of beating.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
I use the SPA3 system developed by Share Wealth Systems for 3 different portfolios one of which was started at the worst possible time in August 2007 just before the GFC. On that portfolio I am getting a return of 12.96 compound annual growth and the others are doing better as they were started at more favourable times. So I am smiling. I also don't think Simon and the Standard Bank would have bothered to have Gary Stone, the founder, come out here and give a serious of presentations around the country if it was a bad product.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
It sound worth reading about where can I get some info? thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Hi Lindsay, could I possibly chat to you about this system please?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Sure - give me a call on 031 208 3227
0 Kudos