Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Trading Systems

vusi_1
Contributor
Gents and Ladies What your opinion on share wealth systems ??? Anyone using it ?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
I have been using the Sharewealth SPA3 Mechanical trading system for 6 years and found it to have a very positive edge on the market with good results. The online education webinars and helpful public forum for members take a lot of beating.
0 Kudos
Lindsay_1
Contributor
I use the SPA3 system developed by Share Wealth Systems for 3 different portfolios one of which was started at the worst possible time in August 2007 just before the GFC. On that portfolio I am getting a return of 12.96 compound annual growth and the others are doing better as they were started at more favourable times. So I am smiling. I also don't think Simon and the Standard Bank would have bothered to have Gary Stone, the founder, come out here and give a serious of presentations around the country if it was a bad product.
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
It sound worth reading about where can I get some info? thanks
0 Kudos
Lindsay_1
Contributor
0 Kudos
sasa
Regular Contributor
Hi Lindsay, could I possibly chat to you about this system please?
0 Kudos
Lindsay_1
Contributor
Sure - give me a call on 031 208 3227
0 Kudos