Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Trading below NAV

Not applicable
Shares that are still trading below NAV are Faritec FRT and Reinet REI. It is surprising why trading volumes on these shares are still quite low. They are excellent buys at these levels.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I think for an investor with a long term view and limited time to manage their own portfolio Reinet is a excellent buy, controlled by billionaires that have their own money invested in the company, its a excellent opportunity. in my opinion.
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Avi, why do you put so much importance on NAV? Surely future earnings are more important?
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Louisg, maybe he is a corporate raider... I think the idea that one is buying for less than the liquidation value is comforting, but like you say, it is very important that the future earnings are growing and stable if one plans on holding the company for long term, if its earnings are not what it was, it will only loose over time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Agree, future earnings are of paramount importance. With their recent acquisitions, they are poised to deliver excellent results. The short term liabilities did concern me a bit and hence I focused on NAV.
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
0 Kudos