Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Trading club

liquid
Contributor
Would anyone be interested in joining a trading club? The pitch would be an informal nonprofessional amateur trading club - objectives could be sharing trading knowledge and methodologies, sharing ideas around system design and testing, determining trading system expectancies and risk distribution etc. I'd love to be in touch with other traders (& meet up once in a while) - and to be able to share what I've learnt thus far and swap out trading books and check out how folks have set up and go about their trading. Software quality, data integrity and how good the seminar/workshops is I'm planning on attending are just some of the things I had to deal with recently and would like to discuss with other traders. The OST forum helps stacks already but I'm one of those old fashion types who enjoy the company of likeminded folks better than staring at my PC. Well if there you're interested my email is [email protected] (I'm in JHB)
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
In touch?? Duzzit mean we get get to do oil wrestling too? Dunno, dude, but maybe I'll givit ago in the interest of a new experience..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
liquid, always a good idea to share ideas etc. Naturally needs to be regional and some level of structure. We used to have a monthly get together in Durban, first Monday of every month at the edward. Sometimes 2 people arrived, other times 20 - but was always usefull and often fun and sometimes a bit drunken ...
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
...the Edward, nice choice, classy joint...(was?)....what's it like now...haven't bin there for over 20 years.....used have an awesome Sunday buffet.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
bueffet still good and hotel had a major upgrade a coupleyears back, so classey indeed. that's why we used it (nice bar at the back) - being wanna be classy peoples.
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
I'm very new at this trading game. Other than the few courses i've been too,this sounds like an excellent idea to meet and share ideas. I'm in,my email is [email protected]
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This sounds like a very good idea, we need a Cape town venue as-well
0 Kudos