Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Trading in the Zone

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
by Mark Douglas ..
doing my annual re-read of this book, and pretty much every issue that is raised here he deals with (even to the point of people buying instead of selling - self decstruction) .. so do yourself a favour, by the book and read it again and again until every chapter becomes boring because you are in the zone ..
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
AJT
Super Contributor
terrible thing when your memory goes.....
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
who said what ??

the plan has been to read it every year until I really can say 100% that I am in sync with every aspect .. an so far this years read, seems I am finally trading to trade well ..
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Where can I get a copy, kalahari?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
loot.co.za cheaper if you paying normal. Kalahari if you got ebucks etc (more expensive but you not really paying with money)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Tnx. isee loot 150 buck cheaper.
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
No disrespect but i never finished it the guy just does not write an appealing book The content may be good but it bored me to death........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
yip .. an that's why it is a brillient book .. no sweet stories, no pictures etc. just reality ..
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Looks interesting, thanks. Sniffing through it on Google Books online. Wish they had an audiobook, though!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I read a few chapters on google books. A lot of interesting phsycological views. pretty useless if you dont know how to practically implement it to your trading. Personally I would like to see an expert trade live on the markets and personally ask him the reasons why he did a specific trade. For me its bit like building a puzzle in a dark room feeling the edges and trying, but i know ill never succeed until I find the light switch to see what im doing wrong.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I don't under stand ?? well maybe because you haven't read the whole book, he explains exactly how to impliment .. and watching somebody and asking is completely useless .. we learn three ways, by watching, by asking and then by doing .. +90% of learning comes from the doing .. remember trading is 99.9% in YOUR head, not systems etc ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ok ill wait for the whole book and your detailed discussion tonight :)
0 Kudos
EkisDoep
Frequent Contributor
Simon which nights are you on Classic?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Does anyone know if they've made a movie of the book,and if so who stars in it?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Does anyone know if they've made a movie of the book,and if so who stars in it?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Cramer from CNBC...mad money!
0 Kudos
of
Frequent Contributor
On the topic of books who can recomend good trading Audio books I know it is difficult since lots trading involves pictures etc
0 Kudos