I am also a little worried, but from 31 cents on monday and now trading at 42 cents a good time to take the loss and get out? I actually watched the whole interview with Mr Krone and I saw a lot of positives in the numbers....but again....on the bright side if they do have a go to the market to raise funds, I am sure it will be a success. I bought at 80 cents, 55 cents, 40 cents and 31 cents and average at 53 cents! Dunno if my heart can take any more of these ups and downs! Wish I had bought a lot more at 31 cents! What do you suggest? Pull out and lose R75k or run with it? I don't need the money and I am quite happy to hold onto the share for years to come. Your opinion will be appreciated!
I don't like the principle of "averaging costs down"; doesn't seem to work on a share that is just taking a beating. As Simon always says, remember the reasons that you bought the share but always know your exit strategy and stick to it.
So we touched 50 cents again today...a few days after touching 25 cents! I have read an article placing the NAV at 168 cents and the comentator was very bullish. Now I have averaged out at 53 cents with my last purchase at 31 cents (wish I had bought 1 000 000 shares! Do I hope for 53 cents and sell out or follow my beliefs in the company and hold it for several years? Imagine the divident getting back to 20 cents! What to do......anybody?