Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Transfering funds

Maddog
Regular Contributor
What is the maximum amount I can transfer in and out of this acount at 1 time ?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no limit out .. no limit if in from SB .. other banks I can't say ..
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Spend your newly made fortune wisely!
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Dont intend spending it as I already have enough exposure in the JSE..too much the way things look today.I have 60K sitting in an account for a conversion of a garage into a flatlet i need to build, and the interest rate is higher here than a normal saving account
0 Kudos
warhippo
Super Contributor
Might even do a little better on Standard B Money Market call acc.. (Link them all to eventual Trading acc. if required)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
clever, now you understanding investing vs risk ;-) more interest but no risk, provided that bug for a "guaranteed win" does not bite you..
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
guarenteed wins do not exist........all we can do is way up the odds when bying a share and try to get the odds in our favour at least thats how i try to trand Interestingly enough I have 9 negitive trades vs 3 winning traded ( these are only closed trades) and I am still up...just goes to show when you let your winners run and cut your losers early you can still make a profit even if your decisions are less than 50% correct.....although it takes lots of dicipline
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nice one...I was refering to that metophorical "winner" everyone tries to chase though.
0 Kudos