Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Tremendous growth

Sirah
Occasional Contributor
Can you imagine a 5000% growth in a portfolio in one year trading warrants & futures, taking the lowest risk possible. From R2000 to R100k in one year - this is tremendous growth.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
Yeah and SARS is go have a ball! OMO
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
did you get this?
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
But not if the time you spent was worth more than 100K
0 Kudos
Richard_1
Occasional Contributor
Even after SARS takes their slice, there is still a whole lot left over that you would not have had by trying not to pay tax. I believe "Give to Ceasar whats due to Caesar". The best way to avoid paying tax is not to earn anything.--- I would rather pay tax. OK, lets have the comments !!!
0 Kudos
Nick_1
Frequent Contributor
Yeah, it always amaze me that when you make a profit, paying sars is suddenly a problem, so you rather try and incur expenses to reduce your profit! Its an easy comparison. Pay sars 29c/40c for each Rand of profit OR spend 1 RAND cash and save 40c! Jeez, all accountants should be fired!
0 Kudos
Richard_1
Occasional Contributor
Sirah, I also have an agressive strategy over a two year period so that I can stop fighting thru Ghilooley's interchange every day to get to work. So, I agree with you, it can be done. Go-go-go I'm hot on your tail.
0 Kudos