Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Trending system

boing
Frequent Contributor
I am looking to trade derivatives with a trending system. Do you know of any TOP40 shares that have a good trending history which I can look at to buy SSFs on. Information on anything else I can trade with a good trending history (commodities perhaps) will be appreciated.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thats very interesting.Thanks
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
oops wrong comment sorry
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi, in my way, history does not work in current market conditions. If you want to invest then you should watch the news a lot and get the feel of what is going on because even the most trusted shares are getting hammered. Im not an investor but a swing trader of any asset class which is linked with the top40 that is possible to short and long to get both moves (up or down). I will consider investing when markets conditions change. In short some trends have been broken to their bear territory.
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
FSR using Bollinger Bands and SMA...
0 Kudos
byrant89
Occasional Contributor
What does it matter if a share was trending in the past? You should only care about whether it is trending now. What is stopping a share that didn't trend in the past from trending in the future (and vice versa)?
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
i want to throw up....none of these answers are even half a f*cks worth readin....find your path boet, you in death alley here.......
0 Kudos