Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Tri Nations 2010 starts tomorrow!

Not applicable
NZ Vs SA tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who is going to win this one ? I already placed my bets, I'm so excited for the game!!!!!!!! :)
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
I wish Paul the Octopus could help me with the betting :p
0 Kudos
Gert15
Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm hoping SA score first then New Zealand are up by half time and then we take it at the end by a few points. I also have the bet if SA is up at half time and then NZ wins... and a long shot tie but hey :) What site do you guys use for betting?
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
Can you believe the octopus got death threats.
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
but the Spanish offered him a safe haven, so should be moving to a better climate...
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Bakkies Botha - is 120kg of dead wood. John Smith is 120kg of dead wood. That's a heavy weight to carry for any professional squad touring Kiwiland.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes i agree. - the faster they get rid of their undisciplined way of playing rugby, the better. That is definitely not doing any good. I'm starting to think that they are also getting big heads. When you are up there you can fall very hard - so they need to be displined.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
I'm a big BULLS supporter, but somebody needs to put a leash on Bakkies. In my opinion; we lost the game while he sat in the SIN bin.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
Bakkies banned for the rest of the Tri Nations(9 weeks).
0 Kudos