Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Tried to ride the rocket

Not applicable
I'm new an I tied to ride the Roodepotr rocket...I fell off. I knew i thoery but now in practice can't time, must research...
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
john_1
Super Contributor
sounds like the name of a vibraitor... what the hell is a roodepoort rocket?
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
LOL....tie yourself a bit tighter next time
0 Kudos
swordfish
Frequent Contributor
MGEE ....... roodepoort rocket??????? we all are waiting
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
thats the first thing which came to my mind...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it used to be called Durban Roodepoort Deep AKA Roodeport rocket ..
0 Kudos
swordfish
Frequent Contributor
thanks simon. don't tie yourself a bit tighter next time, rather tighten your stop lose MGEE.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
swordfish, how you doing lately, long time no chat?
0 Kudos
swordfish
Frequent Contributor
hi werner i am holding up well, still trading ( not overtrading any more, it's just enriching OST ) you still bleeding on your long term investing method lol ? where is pivot preston ??????
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
haha, good to hear you well, long term portfolio not bad at all, actually beating the market by a few percentages since 1 jan 2009, all actually going quite well, stable and growing in value again, long term i think its the best its ever been and well positioned for the future, dividends and capital growth. Preston sends me sometimes emails...
0 Kudos
swordfish
Frequent Contributor
cool werner. i will e-mail you tonight, i want to know about the rest of the gang.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I have always suspected you for a strap on kind of girl...
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm loving this So much for the rocket myth... Jumped to NETCARE for some healing...it's up over 7% since the 24th of April
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dial the number, tried the walk, saw the picture too...and got the message :-) i'm in healing mode now.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I had to post that picture, created a bit fun. lol... good to see that you werent wiped out and left the business, one learns from these mistakes and only get stronger if one is prepared to learn. good luck with your trades!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I was up 90% at one point, I think there's still hope
0 Kudos