Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Tripple TOPI

Not applicable
Hold on to you shorts, 'cos this could be spectacular, then again could be a damp squib.
0 Kudos
28 REPLIES 28
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an old trader once told me - buy triple tops and sell triple bottoms.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
His name start with a Z...by any chance ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hm, on introspection, that could be a massive rising wedge... spectacular in any event, Marshmallows Zarp?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I only quote successful or dead traders.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
ZARPIE BRO !!! Please awnser !! You there bro ??
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Well lets ride - I need to push it over that r300 mark
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an rising wedge, the most unreliable pattern in charting?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Long Jellytots, short Smarties.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
. . . and you can quote me Simon.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I would never short Smarties.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Correct! It was a trick, and you saw right through it. Never, NEVER, short chocolate.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Quadruple top, heh. Connect the lows, tell me again that's not a rising wedge? Eat wedge, indefatigable (c) bulls!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
rising wedge it may be. But I gave up on them after watching a rising wedge play out for over 9 months, and ultimately they didn't help me make money - so I binned it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Say it breaks down violently from the wedge, will you then concede pattern supremacy?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Rising wedge, tripple tops who gives a jelly tot, can you profit from it. If so smarties for you...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
super no, one break does not make a pattern. Just as if it fails to break down you won't swear off it. Trading is about experiences, and my experience makes me stay away (well in truth I only worry about one chart pattern - tis was a long experience).
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The answer is >>>>the 10-yr Treasury Yield(up again at the Open.)..It's starting to get the attention of the herd,who've priced in 'no rate-hikes'..... as well it might.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
A little closing rally anyone?
0 Kudos