Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

True motive for joining the stock market

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
hey og, you are already subscribed, tis called online share trading ...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Nice try Simon, I am not sure if we would call this a billion dollar service!
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
I joined this forum to meet girls...and all we have is 'Org'. This is indeed obtuse and depressing.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
great book LG i have read it over and over again. makes life a lot simpler.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Abuzz, if you don't mind forwading me your rules, I would really appreciate it. [email protected] thanks!
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
maciver
Contributor
Abuzz , me too , if you don't mind . Many thanks . [email protected]
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
ah me too, ill buy u a chocolate n beer lol [email protected]
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Abuzz, if you don't mind, please forward me your rules, I would like to take a look. Have you tried to code them into something like Amibroker ?
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks mthimbane for the advice. I've been thinking about it over the weekend and I think your 100% right. Beginners should look and learn before jumping into the unknown. I would also like to thank everyone for there advice, tips and encouragement. I would also like say that the washbays are an honest venture and I am serious about helping the unemployed. Thanks to everyone for there help...
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
ABUZZ how about you just post them on the forum??
0 Kudos
birdie
Occasional Contributor
Hi ABUZZ.I have read with interest your reply.Please also forward me a copy of your [email protected]
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Before you read the rules should you not be asking what his performance track record looks like?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
this comment is not dirrected at ABUZZ. I would have you ask the same question of anybody..Roffey would be a good example.
0 Kudos