Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Trust fund babies...

Not applicable
basically everyone who doesnt watch Summit TV
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
the okes with the money IN the bank.. not ON the bank.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hey Simon...Speaking of clever money when you going to invite Brazen on your Radio Show... we know it would be funny.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
does anybody watch summit ?? even when I am on, I don't bother to pvr ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Chartist...thats why he is able to quote the talking heads
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
brazen on my radio show !! err probably the day of my last show .. undoubtedly my last show .. cause both my listners to switch off ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why do H&S formations form? Pretend for a moment that you are a big spender and represent what is commonly called the smart money. You are searching... -From Encyclopedia of Cart Patterns (Bulkowski), page 292. Typing over the whole description of what forms the shoulder, head & when the smart money gets out is going to take me too long.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
WE would not PVR those ties either.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I don't know about the other listener, but I'll keep on listening to your show - I'm waiting for your contrarian economist to make an appearance again.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
hey 3 listeners, I need a raise .. who was the contrarian economist ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ish I can't remember but you gave him a glowing intro. I'll go dig through my podcasts.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Of course, the others 2 being your mom and your significant other. Should have known!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
releof botha ?? was about september last year ?? am trying to get him on again .. he was most fun ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes I think it was. Please do. I need a good laugh again. Although you might have to pay for his transport to the studio if he had put his money where his mouth was in September last year.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon remember u invited me to appear on a podcast once...oh yeah I forgot...thats before u became institutionalized...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
almost .. oddly enough my significant others mother .. so m-i-l ..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
oh chartist .. that was another plan that got completely shelved when I got a real radio show, not just a podcast ..
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Why can't I be on the show? I can tell them all what they shoulda done.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Theres talk of another rate cut as early as this week. The small rally it creates is maybe an opportunity to exit those banking longs still on the books.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Oh Chartist...I think it would be great to have you on the show..Just imagine how many scrable words you could slip in on a radio show..
0 Kudos