Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Turning point?

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
think it is DBN .. so will be getting some surfing done, preparing for the senior surfing tour .. then CPT week after ..
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Can we get back to the start topic, ie what about OML? I got stopped out this morning at 14-31.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
LOL - senior surfing. Qualifying criteria = board lengtrh exceeds all-time gross height (incl max hair height), and a drooping candlestick.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
LOL - senior surfing. Qualifying criteria = board length exceeds all-time gross height (incl max hair height), and a drooping candlestick.
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
mine are still going, but OML cant seem to make its mind up if its going up or down. Hanging on for now
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
It just cant seem to break the 1440 mark. Looks like it wants to
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Markets move in twenty year cycles. We are in the middle of a twenty year consolidation so this is the time to trade the markets. When 2020 comes around then you can buy and hold for the next 20 years.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Thanks I bought @ 14.35
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Your stop was at 1435, you should be out now unless you lowered it?
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
Not sure why. I set a trailing stop loss, but it hasnt triggered yet. Will wait and see what happens today.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Just my view; saw support at 14-35 so set trigger 14-31. Now looks like support at 14-30. Low risk long trade, or wait for close below 14-30 for short. Will see later.
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
Still holding on. Seems to be hovering at 14.40 at the mo
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Skala, support maybe close at 1435 but days range will take out your stop loss at 1430.The way I see it is that a close below 1435 could be correction or bear trend and all the idicators confirm. If closes below 1435 and then turns and closes abve 1450, probable correction with more upside.I will go long if closes above 1450.
0 Kudos