Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

US and UK closed today

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
so expect it to be quiet ..
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Yep. Thinking of going to the royal show.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ah yes the royal show .. to watch best of breed cows an stuff ..
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
I wish, more like a glorified flea market nowadays. . . Meandered through the Midlands yesterday. Discovered awesome Belgian chocolate.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
is that teh spot just off the main road to nottingham .. sorted above dargle but below nottingham ??
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Yep, a few Kms from Lidgetton and Granny Mouse. Big board that says Belgian chocolate. If you go by, I highly recommend the fruit choclate (big chunks in a covered glass bowl at the counter; it's dark chocolate with fruit inside - has the consistency of chocolate fruit cake but doesn't crumble and mess the car).
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
The fact we are quite.. indicates a loss of clarity and momnetum... if its clear we going up or down we dont need the say so from the FTSE or the DOW.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree. Our busineses should not depend that heavily on what happens overseas. I still have to buy food at Checkers.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
we are a puppet mmarket indeed.
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Nope not a puppet, we are all participating in the world economy! You cannot do your own thing anymore!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
The chocolate is great.Been there several times.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Wow. This is p0rn for chocoholics. Choc is all we have now, this market looks like one big tank waiting to happen.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Hey Russ, you from the Midlands as well?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I love it,even if I do mess in the car a little.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
No,HG,from Hillcrest but like to get out there from time to time.Spent 2 days at Injasuti last week.Nothing like a dip in a freezing berg stream after some good hiking.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Hey, I'm heading to cafe fish in durbs be there in about 1.5 hours time. Wanna drink? I'll be at the bar upstairs.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I'm tied up at work now and have another commitment after work so can't make it.Thanks for the offer.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And what the dingeling is going on today? Who is causing this downsing this time? What a bunch of sissy traders we have. Come on man, give this JSE a kick and get this stupid bull rolling or make bloody biltong and get it over and done for.
0 Kudos