Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

US tanking again

HateGauteng
Super Contributor
The US starts off in the red and once again I'm caught long. I never learn. . . . so who's going to be at the course in PTA tonight?
0 Kudos
57 REPLIES 57
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
Im going to a warrants caurse in joburg on saterday
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
Yes sorry for your long cause its not looking all that good over there, gold seems to make a nice recovery now.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
I'm short (got in just before the close), but could go either way. They're very unpredictable. -2%? Pah. They can make that +4% in 30 minutes.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
US tanking ... How long was I suppose to wait .... it's been an eternity
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The trend line just doing its job as simple as that
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Monkey see, monkey do....lol!
0 Kudos
dookie
Regular Contributor
Nope me not going to the course in PTA - but we should set something up for the PTA forumites :-)
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
DOW TRAN making new lows. Not good
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Think the dow going to break through resistance
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hope it doesnt,im sitting on cash,want to buy in again after a nice 3-5% tank,hopefully mtn will sink into the 80s again and I can pick sum up..whats your taughts on OML under 6rand hennie??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Looks like its heading for a gap close..or oh:(
0 Kudos
Not applicable
100 point rally in a matter of minutes..
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The same that you would have been think when it was at R13
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yip ! Must say I watched OML all day and the squeeze was incredable. One of my buys if the dow breaks through, most definitely
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the dow is really flirting with that multi multi year year 7160 support level big time...goes down to kiss it and screams back up again...will it or wont it?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
One positive thing is that the price action is moving away from the the lower band and we have a raising wedge
0 Kudos
Not applicable
we also have a head and shoulders ....I am hoping this thing will tank big time...only reason is I have some USD I need to convert and equity weakness = ZAR weakness..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Above the 89 day MA, MOVE MAN
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
Yes its not looking to good for the gold stocks now.
0 Kudos