Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

UUU

Robbie
Regular Contributor
Not doing any good inspite of the Uranium price on a slow upward. Wonder why? Uranium price link: http://futures.tradingcharts.com/chart/UX/C7 Anybody know about a better site to find the uranium price?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
ABuzz
Super Contributor
It's not the uranium price that is influencing with this one. It is their production figures, or rather lack of production. They are going to finish way short of their projections - check the SENS, it tell all. Although once it bottoms out it will offer a good level to buy in at.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Management did not bother to ensure enough supply of H2SO4 for production of yellowcake and to top it mislead the shareholders with highly inflated production estimates; now I do not trust this bunch, Neal Froneman the least.
0 Kudos
destech
Contributor
Tx for the link Robbie. Some interesting info at http://www.uxc.com/ also. I personally think this price is being overhyped (downward) and I'm picking up more as it drops. Think about it : the loss amounts to $0.04 per share, but the share drops 50% from R110 (~$7 drop) since May. Projects are delayed all the time . . it happens. I wouldn't like to trade this share right now, and I expect a recovery only toward middle 2008, but as a 5-10 year investment it still looks good. The way I see it, you get to buy UUU at last years prices, and the fundamentals forward still look good. OMO. Agreed - Abuzz : Buy (more) when it bottoms . . except when is that? :)
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
It's at its 12 month low and I suspect it will find resistance in breaking below R 47,00 but I'll be buying between 47 & 50.
0 Kudos