Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Unscrupulous methods are seldom used by honest people

Not applicable
JA, I am down to 2 setups only - everything else I ignore. I get a trade roughly every 2nd day. Honestly, I have had close to a 80% success rate so far - until last week, when I started getting false signals. May 12 was a real bad day in the office - reverted back to my old ways and made 12 irresponsible trades (when I am averaging 12 per week). The day cost me around 170 pts. The point is that a trading system has to be trusted - not only on its success rate, but on the number of times it occurs - this last point is very important.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You are wrong about the Angela Merckel part, she is my great aunt - so when I tell you to go long on the German bond market, you best listen!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
you know...of all the people who have come and gone Skaap ..my feeling is that over the very long term yo are going to be the most successful.. you really have done the work, you know your stuff and you know the market.. rome was not built in a day and trading should never ever be long hard work.. if it is you doing it wrong.. I agree.. trade the set ups that work.. make the money leave and leave he rest to the others..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Skaaptjop, well said..always keep it simple.Every person has a different style of trading,good money management and being able to fit in to ones system will pay off in the long run.
0 Kudos