Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Unsecured lending

prancing_horse
Super Contributor
The reason for ABL in free fall is it the beginning of the unsecured lending starting to implode or a combination of bad debts coupled to poor furniture sales? Losing almost 30% in a month seems a little overdone.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it off 14% in a month .. may be the beginning of the end .. maybe not ..
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
My apologies 18% not 30%
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
I am a long term holder of this share so I see current drop as a potential buy opportunity.Others will c this as a sell signal and time to get out. I like the divs and trust they will continue. Management have been around for a while and many of them are shareholders which is another positive as far as I am concerned
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
This share made me the most money on CFD's last year, I have a feeling it's going to do the same for me this year.Bought a whole lot on thursday and with yesterday mornings fall couldn't help myself, managed to buy a decent parcel at 3130, as close as dammit to the bottom. While paying just over 6% on total exposure on CFDs and with this share paying a dividend that almost covers it, I think I'm in for another good payday.Already nicely in the money.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
with those big volumes and the price close at a day's high you should be in for a nice payday. could not buy it yesterday as I dont like to enter new positions on CFDs on Friday buy I would be in on Monday. looks like a classical range trade to me with resistance at 40
0 Kudos